Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fallacy


Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.



Seldom come some funny thoughts in my mind and I end up giving myself an inevitable and inescapable opportunity to laugh and giggle and shoot satires over and fool around myself. Today like a couple of times before too, I thought, "wish I were Amithab Bachchan to creat and maintain a blog like bigb.bigadda and all that." Because of a simple reason, of course! Never in life it is easy to have a stranger wish you all the very best life ahead, all the quantity of success with quality, name and brand and all the possible wealth and health in your pocket. Some like AB could do that. Yet again, I think to myself, if there is anything in the world that one has to contend with, then it is nothing but these kind of wishes. True that they inspire oneself but one accepts that they depress too, given a situation of facing the deceit. Well, like most of my scribbles, this too ended with a question. Shall I be depressed or be inspired? Answers are easy, actions are.................????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right Anand. Easy said. Sometimes I wonder how it is that some people have to wonder only about "simple" aspects of life - such as - need to get my kids homework done, backlog at work, what do I have to cook for the weekend, shopping, clean my backyard (I consider them simple when compared with mine - without going into details).
But then when I look back, I can see how much I have learnt and how much I grew with these life changing experiences. Yes, it would 've been good if it was "easy". But then, as of now, I love my life the way it is - though some people still find mine "incomplete".
As for AB, I find him vain. And when I remember his philandering ways and Rekha, I cannot respect him (now you know I have soft heart for women - being a woman). Actors of this generation are far better than yesteryears in that aspect.
So nothing to be depressed or inspired by him. :) Except that professionally he has done very well and I guess we are doing fine too in the field we are in. What do you think?

P.S. Pls remove word verification.

సమిధ ఆన౦ద్ said...

Thank you so much for your comments Priya. I hope your name is Priya. You got more practical thoughts in your mind than the ones that I tried to put in this blog. I was just curious when I happened to see BigB's blog and laymen's comments on his each blog item. I thought people were really crazy sometimes. I hated Slumdog Millionaire for the same reason, but in one scene of the movie where a kid is depicted in an exaggeraion just because he wanted an autograph from BigB. Honestly, in some parts of India, it is no exaggeration. But all in all, what you said was true. Inspiration is only possible from our own within.

By the way, I removed the word verification. Thank you again and visit again.

Priya said...

You are right Anand. I had at least some respect for him until he started his blog. After reading few entries, I realized he is not worth it. He can do so much for our country and he does nothing (yes, he started couple of schools on his daughter-in-law's name). But in his stature, he can do lots more. I still don't understand why people like accumulating wealth to an extent where they don't even know what to do with it. To me it seems more like insecurity apart from greed.