Sunday, March 22, 2009

An Evening

An Evening

I see the sun setting down the west with usual laziness.
I see the east side awaiting Venus with usually unusual brilliance.
I see the daffodils winking in naughty gestures of bee in the surroundings.

I see the roses pouting their lips as the stars haven't appeared yet.
I see the whistling breeze humming like a happy poet.
I see the clouds joining hands with the wind in writing a classic ode.

I see the butterfly fluttering by the lily's side.
I see the honeybee murmuring with his beautiful bride.
I see the drizzling rain droplets taking a cool shower in the ponds to show their pride.

I see the snow facets melting on the green leaves.
I see the firefly blazing and dying to chitchat with my fond eyes.
I see tiny tides in the river twisting like a ballerina flaps and waves.

I see so much and so many wonders in the world.
I see nothing new but yet with the same love and wonder them over and over.
I see my eyes excite the same way even after I saw all of them a thousandth time.

Why?
I see!
Who stops admiring the mother just because one admired her many times?
I love the fact that I am a part of this mother's nature.
I am proud for I am the son of my mother nature.

2 comments:

Priya said...

I agree. You can see beauty in everything. This will tell you more about what I think: http://janya.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/isnt-nature-wonderful/

సమిధ ఆన౦ద్ said...

I did go through this. Thank you Priya! Your post had lot more information than I gave.